Scouts are unarmed, start with 50 hit points and the special ability Counterintelligence. In the Medieval Age, Scouts gain the Stealth ability, allowing the them to hide from enemy sight, while not moving or using a special ability. In the Industrial Age, Scouts can act as snipers and saboteurs on the battlefield. Modern Age Scouts gain the ability to automatically jam enemy air defenses, disabling anti-aircraft fire as long as they are within range.
List of ScoutsEdit
Unit costs Edit
Scouts' production cost increases progressively with every Barracks unit on the field or currently in production. The default increase for Scouts is 10 Wealth and 10 Metal for the second unit created, increasing further with every new unit until the cost cap is reached, which for support units is +200% of their original base value.
- The Iroquois Power of Nation: Scout units have hit points, heal while idle in friendly territory, are upgraded for free and can move through forests. Also receive a Scout unit for free whenever a Barracks is built.
- The Japanese Power of Honor: For each Age plus Military research, Barracks units, including Scout units, are created 7% cheaper and 10% faster.
- The Lakota Power of the Plains: Receive +4 Food to gather rate for every Scout unit instead of building Farms and Granaries; captured ones are instantly destroyed.
- The Spanish Power of Discovery: Start with one extra Scout unit (two in Explored and All Visible games). Their Scouts are also upgraded for free and use their abilities faster.
- The Angkor Wat reduces the cost of Barracks units, including Scout units, by 25%.
- The Statue of Liberty makes Scout units upgraded for free.